Chapel window, Old Cambridge Baptist Church
One of the most helpful resources for my life and ministry has been Bowen Family Systems Theory (BFST)
Using BFST as a “theory of practice” for ministry provides clergy with a lens to look at leadership and congregational dynamics from a unique angle.
As you apply BFST to your ministry case studies through Clergy Leadership Coaching you will:
- deepen your capacity to “think systems”
- learn how to “work smarter, not harder”
- develop self-care practices that enable you to bring your best self to ministry
- clarify ministry goals and strategies for achieving those goals
- up-level your leadership functioning
- celebrate your vocational call
Working on your own growth and development as a leader helps you to lead in a more thoughtful, less reactive, and more joyful way.
You’ll thank yourself for doing this work!
Want to know more? Click here.